November 25, 2008

Healthy Boy!



Trace had his 8 week check up today and we are so thankful we have a happy, healthy growing boy! He has grown almost 4 " and is up to 21 3/4" long and weighs 9 lbs 12oz. The doctor says he is doing great. Can you believe I didn't really have any questions for the doctor today? I know the doctor had to have been shocked. He did say that Trace will probably not sleep all the way through the night until he is around 11 or 12 lbs. I am going to pack in the formula!!

I think it should be required that babies go to the doctor once a week (just to get weighed). He is not supposed to go back for 8 more weeks at his 4 month check-up. I need the reassurance that he is doing well and his weight is on track. I am sure we will see the doctor before then. ( I am sure there will not be a great reason either). Maybe I should just purchase a scale for babies?!?!

No comments: