November 30, 2008

Back to Work

I have to go back to work tomorrow. :( Honestly, though, I don't think being a stay at home mom is for me. I need a routine, somewhere to go everyday, some reason to get out of my pajamas (I know I would take Trace places) but on the days I don't have to go anywhere it would be hard for me to get dressed to stay around the house.
I have enjoyed every minute of these past weeks with Trace and I will be sad to leave him. He is going to stay with a lady in Irmo named Muriel in December. She has been keeping children for 27 years and has kept around 54 children over those years. WOW! She is super nice so I am really not worried a bit. She told me I could call her every hour to check on him. I will try not to. :)
She currently keeps a 2 and 1 year old and is supposed to be keeping twin newborns in January. Her husband doesn't think she should take on a 5th child (Trace) once the newborns get here. Let's pray that her husband changes her mind so Trace can stay with her in January. If not, then Trace will be going to Red Apple Daycare/Preschool (which is fine too).
I will keep you posted on how tomorrow goes. Please keep me and Trace in your prayers as he adjusts to something new and I readjust to going back to work.




1 comment:

Autumn said...

Atleast you'll get to get off soon for Christmas! I sure do hope Muriel takes good care of little Trace :) I miss him already and can't wait for Christmas. See yall soon :)