November 24, 2008

Eight Weeks!

Time flies! I can't believe Trace is already 8 weeks old. We go for his 8 week check-up tomorrow and I am anxious to see how his growth is progressing.
Since the last post, things have changed a good bit. We started him on soy formula and it has made a world of difference. He eats now around 10:00 pm and then sleeps until 3:30 or 4:00 to eat again. Once he goes down after that feeding, he doesn't eat again until around 10:00 am (and he usually sleeps until close to 10:00). I go back to work on Monday so this is an answer to prayers. Even though it isn't an "all night" sleep, 4-5 hours of uninterupted sleep is awesome!
Trace has found his fingers and fists and loves to suck his thumb. He also smiles quite a bit now and smiles in response to me and Bobby. I love it!





No comments: