January 19, 2009

It's Been Awhile





Ok. So I know it has been awhile since I last updated the blog. Updating more often should have been my New Year's resolution. Since the last post, we have celebrated Christmas in Spartanburg and North Augusta, Trace was in the hospital (he is fine now and was actually fine then-Praise Jesus!), Bobby and I traveled to Tampa for the bowl game which we would like to soon forget, my prents kept Trace for 4 days while we were gone, we welcomed in 2009, and so much more.

My little man is getting so big now. We go for his 4 month check-up on January 29th (his 4 month birthday!!). I can't wait to see how much he has grown. I think I am almost ready to start him on cereal but his doctor is one of those who says "no way" until 5.5 or 6 months. I will talk to him about it next week. Trace is starting to sit up (with our help of course), he tries to pull himself up when he is in his carseat or on your lap, he likes to stand in your lap, he smiles all the time, blows bubbles, sticks his tongue out and is now really sucking his thumb. He loves his new learning puppy Santa brought himl. It is about as big as he is. He just smiles and talks to it. It is the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! great update and pics! Ford has some of those same toys, and LOVES the puppy. Look forward to hearing how much Trace has grown in his 4 months here!