January 24, 2009

Fun with a GREAT Friend!!

Jennifer and Trace after his bath.
Trace and I were so excited to learn that Jennifer was going to come see us. I know we missed a great time at Jonathan Stutts' 30th birthday party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATAHN!
Jennifer and I grew up together since 4th grade. We lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same church, same school, same after school babysitter, lived at each other's houses, same name (haha)...you could not seperate us!
After high school, Jennifer #2 decided to go to the "Orange" school (Clemson). I stayed and went to Spartanburg Methodist College. Later I decided to go with Bobby to the University of South Carolina. We have had fun ever since being "rivals."
It always great to see her and I am going to be her matron of honor in her wedding in April. Here are some cute pictures that she took while I gave Trace a bath tonight. We love and miss her and can't wait to see her again!

Trace praying for baseball season to start!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics-- especially the baseall cap ones!! don't worry trace. . . the season is almost here!!