October 16, 2008

Family and Friends

Bobby, Trace and I are so blessed to have the most wonderful family and friends! Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, visits and dinners. The support has been so appreciated and I do not know what I would have done without all of you.

Trace has already met so many of his new family members and friends. I was so thankful that my mom was able to come and stay with me the day we came home from the hospital until the following Saturday. She really enjoyed spoiling Trace every chance she got and I really enjoyed getting to spend this time with her as well. I can't wait for her to come back. She and Dad came up one week night just to see Trace. They will be "Irmo Regulars" sooner than they thought. That 1.5 hour drive from home just got shorter.




Grandma and Papa Andrews (What they will be called has been left up to Trace)





Nana and Papa White













My grandmother also came to stay with us for a few days to help out around the house. We enjoyed her cooking and Trace enjoyed his cuddle time with his great grandmother. She will be back soon!!

Great Grandma Hayes with Trace (my grandma)

Great Grandpapa Hayes (My papa)














Great Grandpop and Grandma Flake (Bobby's Grandparents)



No comments: