September 11, 2008

Blessed


Bobby and I had our last shower for "Lil Peanut" on Sunday and it truly hit us as to how blessed we are. We are so thankful for the friends that had showers for us and the friends that came and showered us with gifts.
I am not the most organized person in the world and this room is totally overwhelming to me and I have NO IDEA where to even start to organize his room.
Julie, my best friend from college, is going to come into town this weekend to help me get this straightened out so Trace will have a clean, organized room when he comes home. I am really looking forward to spending time with her while Bobby and her husband Blake cheer on the Gamecocks!! I have not been able to see her as much as I would have liked during my pregnancy. Once we are finished, I will post some pictures of his room. My mom is working on the bumper pad, crib skirt and window treatment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad things are coming together! I love his furniture and the color of his room is precious!! Hope your organizing goes smoothly! And remember, it is OK if things aren't "perfect"- I am still working on Ford's room and he is almost 9 months old