September 24, 2008

Not "Two" Much Longer

Bobby and I have 2 weeks to go before our official due date for Trace (October 8th). I have NO CLUE whether or not he will make his entrance into this world before or after that date. Everyone at work thinks it will be before. The earliest bet was September 23rd. (They lost that one!) My boss says as long as it doesn't come before the due date or before 5:00 pm that we will be good. haha He has no clue that if Kendall is not at work with me, he will be the one driving me to hospital when my water breaks. :) That would be interesting!
I would love to know when you think Trace will arrive?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Gosh- I hope he comes around his due date for you. I remember being so ready, but then after the fact realizing how special the time is before you deliver. So, even though you are ready for him, enjoy the time being a family of 2 for just a little bit longer.