March 02, 2009

One Cool Dude!

This past weekend Bobby, Trace and I went to Pamplico, SC (outside of Florence) to visit my best friend Julie and her husband who just built a gorgeous new house and we had to go see it. Julie is 7 months pregnant and I went with her to register at Target. While there, I couldn't help but look for things for Trace and I found these adorable baseball sunglasses and Trace thought he was the coolest kid on the block. I am so glad he is laid back and lets me play with him like this. What a cutie pie??
He is changing everyday. His personality is really starting to come out and he is a little goof ball (a lot like his daddy). He is into spitting at all times and in particularly when he is drinking his milk. He also has been gurgling his milk. It is the cutest thing and I know I probably shouldn't laugh at it, but I love to watch him explore all the things he is learning.
He has now decided he likes to roll 360. If I put him on his stomach, he will roll over on his back and then roll back up on his stomach and then roll over on his back again, etc, etc, etc. I am loving it. He is trying to scoot and is doing a pretty good job. He needs to learn how to lift his head when he scoots though. He starts on his stomach-head up. He then lifts himself up into a v position and the head goes down. He pushes with his feet but his head is in the way. When I figure out how to use the video camera and put video on here, I will do it so you can see what a big boy he is becoming.
Oh yeah, still waiting for Momma and Dadda.

No comments: